borrow, lend, loan 的區別
是「借入; 貸入」, 用於金錢與任何物品; 後面接from+所借金錢或物品的主人.
subject + borrow (v.) + something (+ from someone)
1. I borrowed one thousand dollars from the bank.
2. My wife borrowed my credit card (from me<-redundant). (Time to call the police.)
是「借出; 貸出」, 用於金錢與任何物品; 後面接to+金錢或物品借予的對象.
subject + lend (v.) + something + to someone
1. We lent our car to Bob.
subject + lend + someone + something
1. He lent me $1000. I will pay him back tomorrow*.
*pay somebody back (something): phrase（向某人）還錢
當動詞用時, 與lend相同, 但專用於金錢的借出. 後面接to+金錢借予的對象. 當動詞不用於借入, 當名辭時則不限.
subject + loan (v) + something (usually $) + someone
1. The bank loaned 100,000 to me.
subject + loan (v.) + someone + something
1. The bank loaned me $100,000.
2. My friend loaned me his car.
subject + took out + a loan (n.)* + (of $).
1. I took out a huge (adj.) loan (n.) for my mortgage (房屋貸款;貸款)
2. I took out a $300,000 loan (n.).
3. I took out a loan of $300,000 from the bank.
*took out a loan: http://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/take+out+a+loan
cost, spend, take, pay 的用法
English explanation: http://www.uhv.edu/ac/newsletters/writing/grammartip2007.03.20.htm
mortgage 貸款; 房屋貸款
interest rates 利率
student loan 學生貸款
car loan 汽車貸款
default 不履行, 拖欠[(+on/in)]
loan shark 高利貸者