What is the difference between lack, lack of, lacking, lacking in?
★★★★★★★★★★★★當 lack 作為一個動詞時，架構是:lack + 缺乏的東西
1. He lacks practical experience.
2. Some students lack confidence when they speak in English.
3. She has the determination that her brother lacks.
當 lack 作為一個名詞時，架構則是:
lack of 缺乏的東西
1. He shows a lack of practical experience.
2. Some students show a lack of confidence when they speak in public.
3. The trip was canceled due to a lack of interest.
lack 的形容詞形式是 lacking，架構是:
lacking (in 缺乏的東西)
1. He is lacking in practical experience.
2. Some students are lacking in confidence when they speak in English.
3. The book is completely lacking in originality.
4. He was hired as a teacher but was found lacking
was thought not to be good enough).
5. I feel there is something lacking.* I’m not sure what it is, but I just feel that something missing in my life.
*lacking: not present; missing