Parents! Please be careful and pay attention to your children. Avoid finger injuries by keeping your children away from doorways. Prevention is always better than treatment.
Here are five expressions you can use to warn your children about the consequences of playing near the door.
1. Keep your hands away from the door! You don’t want to end up with a smashed finger!
Key words: a smashed finger
2. Have you ever caught your finger in a door? It’s very painful.
Key words: catch your finger in a door
3. Don’t try to open that closed door. Do you want to get your fingers crushed?
Key words: get your fingers crushed
4. Stay away from the door. You don’t want to get your fingers trapped.
Key words: get your fingers trapped
5. Don’t keep opening and closing the door. You wouldn’t want to shut the door on your sister’s hand, would you?
Key words: shut the door on someone’s hand
Mommy, I’ve caught my finger in the door. Ouch!
Why don’t you ever listen….